Fusion SiO2 Primer Polish 32oz
A Nano Swirl Remover – and so much more!
Fusion SiO2 Primer Polish is a polish with dual functionality. This unique formula acts as a nano swirl remover that clears up light haze with ease to produce a deep, high gloss. The polish works by building a layer of SiO2 resins on the surface which acts as a primer before the application of an SiO2 based ceramic coating or sealant.
Free shipping on orders over $100 in domestic United States!
Fusion SiO2 Primer Polish is a polish with dual functionality. This unique formula will clear up light haze with ease producing a deep, high gloss. The polish works by building a layer of SiO2 resins on the surface which acts as a primer prior to application of a ceramic coating.
The SiO2 cross-links between your top coat and ceramic coating to provide a stronger bond with the surface. The effortless wipe off and dust free results make for a stress-free final polish. Its non-filling and silicone free blend gives you a TRULY perfect finish every time.
At Marine Nano Shop, we always put your satisfaction first. Come to us with any questions, comments or concerns you have about our products, and our support staff will be happy to make sure you get the most from your purchase.
Fusion is part of a comprehensive portfolio of marine-grade restoration products. For best compounding results, we recommend starting with Revive or Reboot for any heavier correction first for a maximum gloss.
We recommend using Fusion with the following products:
- a foam or microfiber polishing pad or 100% yellow wool polishing pad
- A great follow-up to Revive or Reboot
Free and Fast Shipping!
• Free Shipping on orders over $100 in domestic United States
• Discounted overnight shipping through UPS
• All orders ship through UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for 1 to 3 day ship times
• Orders ship out same business day when placed before 2pm eastern standard time
• Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during weekend will ship out the next business day
• Call 844-522-6266 if you have any questions or a special request for you order
Apply four dime size dots of product to a foam polishing or finishing pad. Work a 2x2 sq. ft section at a time using overlapping passes until desired results are achieved. Remove product with a soft microfiber towel.
*always wipe down with our Surface Wipe prior to applying Liquid Crystal Armour ceramic coating.
Application: Hand, DA polisher